Since 2000, Piper Theatre Productions has been dedicated to producing innovative and dynamic theater, introducing young people to the theatrical arts, and providing opportunities for emerging artists to showcase their talent. Piper is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive community. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Create a campaign for the mainstage production of Musical Now Mainstage in June and the Educational Programming in July.
- Develop digital marketing content (Short videos, interviews with artists, historic context, good news announcements.) Sourcing images and artwork.
- Directing the photo shoot with photographer, directors, and actors.
- Creating promotional content
- Press Release distribution from our Media List.
- Maintaining and increasing Piper’s visibility on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Creating a final report/assessment to present to the Board of Directors.
- Designing weekly email marketing campaigns via Mailchimp that promote the mainstage production and the Educational Programming in July. (March through June)
- Organizing content provided by Artistic Director & General Manager
- Designing Poster & postcard for mainstage production
- Design & layout of mainstage playbill.
- Designing advertisement for Park Slope Reader (Spring edition.)
- Redesigning the Logo for Musicals Now.
Creative Consultant contracts are April 1 – July 30th. Compensation is project based. Ability to work from home and free tuition for daytime July theatre program for students ages 7-16. Please send letters of interest to Justine@pipertheatre.org.