MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL DONATION
For nineteen summers Piper Theatre Productions has been engaging New York City youth through an intensive theater education program; creating opportunities for emerging directors, actors, and designers to strengthen their skills; and presenting free professional productions for adventurous theatergoers. We cannot do it without you.
PARTNER WITH PIPER
Let the community know you support your local arts organization. Sponsorship packages can include your logo on our publications, posters, banners, playbill, website, email communications, social media and more.
- Last summer, more than 5,000 audience members attended our summer productions. Each person received a playbill.
- Our email blasts go out to 7,000 people.
- Our website had greater than 72,000 page views last year.
- We are located in the center of the burgeoning cultural community that is Park Slope, Brooklyn.
- Piper Theatre has been in residence in Park Slope for 11 years and our education and main stage programming is a mecca for families.
Contact Rachel with your interest in becoming a Piper Sponsor — or with your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-768-3195
SPONSOR A CHILD FOR THE SUMMER
Last year, Piper provided financial aid to more than 30 families, from all backgrounds, whose children were able to join us for a summer of creativity, perseverance, collaboration and fun. Your support can help open worlds for a child. Please consider helping to sponsor a child this summer.
Stay tuned for updates on our Spring Celebration Event.